- Able to do more with less?
- Not accustomed to take “NO” as an answer?
- Open to change, innovative in thinking?
- Result-oriented, commercial-minded and customer-oriented?
- A strong negotiator?
- Speaking fluent English and Chinese?
If this sounds like you, continue reading..
- Develop and implement sales strategies and distribution plan that meets the company's market, brand, volume and channel objectives.
- Drive growth through identifying and acquiring new B2B customers in assigned territories/channels.
- Ensure all Trade Marketing and Distribution plans and implementation strategies effectively articulate and align with the company vision, philosophy and direction.
- Manage the collection, analysis, evaluation and dissemination of market, trade marketing and distribution performance data to improve maximum competitive advantage.
- Agree and establish the structure of most effective distribution system for the company's brands in order to ensure that availability is maximized.
- Develop and implement an effective presence marketing and promotion program to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for our brand based on the needs and priorities of each trade channel and outlet type by gaining the active support of the trade.
- Represent the company to the trade, trade associations and other stakeholders in order to maintain and build company goodwill and loyalty.
- Manage key trade customers through the development and implementation of key account strategies and plans in order to maximize volume and account profitability.
- Contracts - Be able to negotiate trade terms in order to satisfy customers’ needs and align these to the company business objectives
- Pricing - Closely cooperates with distributors/retailers on company's price strategy compliance. Regularly monitor and report price offers of distributors and retail shelf prices. Report and take on adequate steps if pricing not in line with the company strategy
- Team Cooperation - Actively co-operate and coordinate activities with other members of the sales and marketing teams/departments in order to achieve defined targets
- Ensuring effective usage of marketing materials in POS
- Providing valuable feedback on competitors’ best practices, new product launches, best POSM, consumer trends, etc. Initiate developments of market specific products.
- Take on ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by company’s management or supervisor.
- 3-7 years experience in FMCG sales/E-cigarette, prefer the experiences in international brand management and retail distribution
- New markets development experiences preferred
- Account management experiences preferred
- Fluency in English - daily business application
- Knowledge of foreign trade.
- Electronic cigarette industry experience will be an immense benefit.
- An interest in Vaping will be an added advantage.
- International working environment, great team atmosphere
- 15+ annual leave days
- Performance bonus
- Chance to leave a real footprint in what we do
- An exciting opportunity to be part of rapidly developing global company in an industry with double digit industry growth rate
Please send us your CV in English. We will contact candidates that match our criteria within 2 weeks from submitting the application.
To learn more about why to work in Ritchy download pdf presentation on https://www.ritchy.com/content/ritchy_presentation.pdf and visit http://www.ritchy.com/career
More about us:
- believe in vaping as in much better alternative to smoking
- have a unique informal company culture
- are not afraid to move fast
Apart from that we are a global leading electronic cigarette company with sales into 85+ countries. Our products are globally appreciated for its quality and taste. We have our own production facilities, RD teams focused on developing best products and superb sales teams across the world.
Smoking kills more than 5 million people per year. Among the five greatest risk factors for mortality, smoking is the single most preventable cause of death. We believe that by delivering a perfect vaping alternative to smoking our products and services can help millions of people from smoking and harming themselves.
About the market:
With tens of millions consumers the global e-cigarette market is growing rapidly and e-cigarettes and e-liquids are an important FMCG article for most of the retailers. The product itself is much healthier alternative to smoking, officially recognised by many governments. Just to name one, the UK government's health authorities endorsed e-cigarette products as being 97% less harmful than tobacco.
"Consumption of e-cigs could surpass consumption of conventional cigs within the next decade (by 2023)". Source: Wells Fargo.
We are always looking to expand our team. Are you the One we are seeking? Do you know someone that is? If yes, send the resume to:
Welcome to Ritchy
Intended for sale to adults 18 years or older. If you are not legally able to purchase tobacco products in the state where you live, please do not enter this site.
To checking the authenticity you will be forwarded to ENGLISH version of the websiteGo to english version